Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Trip to the San Francisco Zoo by Noah K.

On Sunday I went to the San Francisco Zoo and the Golden Gate Bridge. I had so much fun. I loved it, even though it was cold. I saw a lot of the animals that we've learned about in class.

I saw ungulates like a rhino, a zebra, a giraffe, and a sheep. I found animals that live in a coniferous forest like a grizzly bear. I saw mammals, like the gorilla, that just had a newborn baby.

When we were done at the zoo, we walked on the Golden Gate bridge with my two brothers. I wanted to see the San Francisco Giants but we didn't have time. I had so much fun. Finally, we drove home and I fell asleep.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Noah! Your trip to San Francisco sounds like fun! I love that you saw ungulates! So cool! Was the baby gorilla cute? Thank you so much for telling us about your trip! Now I feel like going to the zoo! :)

    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noah,
    Your post was very descriptive and detailed. I didn't know the word ungulate before I read this. I like the Giants. They are amazing!
    From,
    Ethan (Miss Kloczko's 5th grade cousin in Nevada)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a long day, good thing you slept on the way home!!!
    From
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing trip and it looks like you had lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noah, T-Karen and I really enjoyed your blog about your trip to San Francisco. Your description of the zoo was very cool. Isn't the Golden Gate Bridge amazing? It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your trip! We wish we had been there with you. Love t-Karen and Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Noah,
    Sounds like you had an amazing trip to San Francisco. I hope you enjoyed all the animals. I have a question, was the grizzly ferocious? I am not at school because I went on a trip, too. I am staying longer in Rochester, New York. See you soon (I hope)!
    ~ Amaru

    ReplyDelete