Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Born to Be Wild 3D: Our Field Trip


Check out what some of our first graders had to say about yesterday's field trip to the IMAX theater downtown!


There was a big screen at the IMAX theater. -Cooper

My favorite part was when the orangutan was trying to reach a tree and the tree fell. -Damion

I liked wearing the 3D glasses. -Aaqil

I liked the beginning when the screen turned on and there was a big circle and lasers. -Indigo

My favorite part was when the orangutan was drinking from two milk bottles at the same time. -Parker

My favorite part was when the orangutan spilled the milk all over. -Alex

My favorite part was when the elephant poked his nose through the fence to drink water at the beginning. -Lorenzo

I liked when they let the orangutans back into the wild. -Anahi

I remember the part when the elephant was scared and bumped into the fence. -Kendall

I liked the part when the elephants were kicking the ball and it looked like it was going to hit our faces. -Allyson

I liked when we ate apples and grapes before the movie started. -Juan Carlos

I liked the part when the orangutans were playing on the jungle gym. -Nya

My favorite part was when the lady made friends with all of the orangutans. -Jaykob

The movie was all about elephants and orangutans. -Tanaya

I liked the part when the woman was feeding the baby orangutan a bottle. -Jared

I liked the part when the baby orangutan was holding onto its mother when she was trying to swing to another branch. -Carol

My favorite part was when the baby orangutan was about to fall out of the tree. -Tianna


Thanks for reading! Leave a comment on our post!
*All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.
**Remember to sign your name, so we know who is commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment