Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mickey Mouse by Alex

Hi. My name name is Alex and my blog is about Mickey Mouse.


Walt Disney said "it all started with a mouse." But Walt Disney was going to name him Mortimer Mouse. What made everybody like him was lots of little kids liked him. He is also my favorite
character. And I have more than that to tell you. I met him three times when I went to
Disney World and I met more Mickey Mouse characters. I met Goofy, Minnie, Donald, and
Pluto.



Thanks for reading! Did you like Alex's post? Did you learn something new? Do you have any questions for him? Leave a comment!

*Remember to sign your name so we know who's reading!
**All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a surprise! Good job Alex!
    Love
    Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Alex! Mickey Mouse is my favorite too :)
    Deniz's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Alex! I like Mickey mouse too!

    Jennyfer Watson (Liam's mom)

    ReplyDelete