Sunday, June 5, 2016

Student Blogger: Jade

My name is Jade and I like to run.  I go to running club with Coach Audrey and Coach Jim and they teach me how to be a good runner.  I also like to run with my sister Maya.

IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0612.JPG


I ran my first race on Sunday with my mom and my sister.  It was called the Kaiser Women’s Fitness Festival and it was a 5K.  A 5K is 3.1 miles.  I worked really hard and ran the whole way.  I got an AWESOME medal when I finished the race that looks like a feather.  Do you like to run?

IMG_0735.JPGIMG_0730.JPG

Did you like Jade's post? Leave her a comment below!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jade, I love your post. I am a runner too and I wish I started at your age. Keep up the great work!

    Jennifer Gough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your post, Jade! Awesome job on your first race! It looks like you did great! I have a race coming up soon, too. Do you have any tips for me?
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jade,

    You did an amazing job in the race and I had so much fun running with you. I think my favorite part was watching you cross the finish line with your arms up in the air. I'll never forget it.

    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jade,

    That's awesome that you've already completed a 5k! You should be very proud of yourself. Maybe you can get Mariah to start running with you, too!

    Sandy (Mariah's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade,
    You are such a great runner! I had fun cheering for you and taking pictures of you and Maya and Mommy during the race! Maybe you will be in the Olympics some day!!
    Great job and keep working hard!
    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade,
    I am so proud of you! You inspired Alex and Diego to try a race! Congrats on your first run!
    Love
    Melissa B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jadey Bear,
    I had so much fun running with you! (and trying to beat you, but I never can!) I hope you keep running and having fun! I can't wait to do more races with you and run the urban cow!

    ReplyDelete