Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Welcome to first grade!

In case you missed "Meet the Teacher" today, welcome to first grade! :) I am so excited to spend this year together! 

My name is Miss Kloczko. I love books and writing, I love to use math to solve problems, I love to exercise, I love to laugh, and I love animals... But most importantly, I love to learn with first graders like YOU!
There I am! (With my crazy dogs, Carter and Lola.)
Here's our classroom!

Can you figure out which team you are on?
My favorite part of our classroom... the library!
This is where we keep our supplies.
This is where we turn in our work!

See you Monday! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Klozko,
    Your classroom looks awesome!
    Is Jade having fun?
    Just to let you know she loves dinosaurs,
    and animals and wild Kratts
    Maya

    ReplyDelete