We made art of the layers of the forest. -Cooper
We read Penguin and Pinecone. -Jade
We became the first members of the Kind Kids Club. -Lea
We finished Brother Bear today and we saw a video with baby cubs playing and a video with a grizzly catching a fish. -Nya
Here's another video like the ones we watched in class!
We read our class book Stuck. -Tianna
We learned the word "classification." The monarch butterflies stumped us with that word. -Kyara
We learned what "resource" means. -Juan Carlos
We learned some new sight words. The sight word wall is a resource we can use. -Tanaya
We practiced using our science sentence frames. -Aaqil
I got to be the scout! -Jaykob
We wrote about what we did during the long weekend. -Alex
Miss Kloczko accidentally got a giant hot dog at the Rivercats game and she wrote about it with us. -Fabiana
We finished learning about North America. -Cedrus
We played Ten Frame Toss with dice. -Jared
Miss Kloczko drew the forest for us and we learned about the layers. -Indigo
Miss Kloczko is giving out the North America posters today. -Ryan
We wrote about being responsible. -Anshika
I was the point person today. -Deniz
We read Me with You. -Anahi
We read Stick and Stone. -Carol
Stick and Stone was about friendship. -Jules
I received 11 emails this week about North America from my first graders! -Miss Kloczko
- Jared said: "I learned that bald eagles live in the canopy of the forest."
- Ryan said: "I learned that North America has grizzly bears. Grizzly bears live in the coniferous forest."
- Parker said: "I learned about the bald eagle."
- Anahi said: "One thing I learned about North America is that it is a continent. It is big. I love learning!"
- Kendall said: "An interesting fact that I remember about North America is that it is the third largest continent in the world."
- Lea said: "I learned that the bald eagle lives in North America. And the bald eagle is called bald eagle because it looks bald."
- Tanaya said: "I learned that skunks, black bears, and bald eagles live in North America."
- Jade said: "One thing I learned is that the bald eagle lives in North America."
- Fabiana said: "The bald eagle is a symbol of our country and it has no teeth. It has sharp talons."
- Isandro said: "I learned eagles live there."
- Deniz said: "I learned about the top of a forest. It's called the canopy."
Thanks for reading! Leave us a comment! :)
*All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.
**Remember to sign your name, so we know who is commenting!