Monday, October 24, 2016

Orangutans and More!

We learned a new signal word that means over and over again. It's repetition. -Krishelle

We learned about orangutans. They're furry. They sometimes have big huge cheeks. -Savannah

I learned that orangutans get a beard when they become adults. -Aiden

We went to Market Day and I bought a paper airplane. -Gino

We learned about orangutans. I saw them on Wild Kratts once. Orangutans eat soil. -Noora

We did WIN this week and my mom was our mystery reader on Wednesday. -Ginger

Ms. D taught us and we learned about the Mariana Trench. It's in the Pacific Ocean and it's very deep. -Jonah

We made the White House for our America book. It has a lot of rooms and the president lives there. -Sophia M.

Today at 10:10, we went to Market Day. We only had two tickets to spend and I wanted to buy more. -Sophia D.

We did a project and it was fun. We made the Earth. You couldn't see all of the continents because it doesn't have a back. -Lilliana

We did subtracting in math. You start with the whole and you take away a part. -Brielle

We learned about orangutans. I hope we learn about the red panda next because I'm on the red panda team! -Owen

We got a choice of three questions about the Mariana Trench to look up on the chromebooks with our teams. -Sam

I was stung by a bee. -Henry

We learned that orangutans have long arms for hanging on branches. I like orangutans so much, -Oscar

We read Panda and Polar Bear and I think we will write about it next week. -Ella

We painted pieces of an orangutan and we're going to put it together next week. -Lucia

We went to the Book Fair in the library to see what books we want. -Antonio

We read with our buddies. -Carson

We read Sam and Jump. I liked it because at the end Sam and Thomas and Jump were all best friends. -Mihir

I wrote about a picture of a baby orangutan holding on to its mother and I wrote about my favorite utensil, the spoon. And we wrote about quiet. When you're doing science, it's not quiet, because sometimes things can blow up! -Logan

We put a chant in our poetry folders. I drew a panda, a peacock, and a koi fish. -Jacob

We learned that orangutans have brown or reddish orange fur. -Alexis

Parents, click here to see What's Coming Up? to learn about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment