Thursday, May 8, 2014

Student Blogger: Emily M.

My Vacation to Southern California

On Friday I packed my suitcase.  I packed my card shuffler, a dress, shirts, pants and my bunny slippers.  I also packed my baby doll and teddy bear.  Daddy packed snacks.  I packed my movies.

On Saturday we drove to Los Angeles.  It took all day long.  I set in the back of the van in my car seat.  I had a cup holder for my soda.  I ate snacks and watched movies.  We went swimming when we got to the hotel.

On Sunday I ate pancakes,eggs and hot chocolate for breakfast.  We went to President Nixon's Library.  I saw statues of world leaders.  I saw the house that he was born in.  I saw his helicopter.  I ate some lemon ice cream.  I swam in the hotel pool again.  It was fun.  I had a hot dog for supper.

On Monday I went to Disneyland.  We got up early and were there when it opened.  I saw three princesses.  First I saw Snow White.  She wore red lipstick.  Then I saw Cinderella.  She wore a pretty light blue dress.  Then I saw Ariel.  She told me that she liked to eat "kelp cakes."  I laughed.  I rode Splash Mountain.  I got real wet!  I didn't like it.  My Brother, Daddy and I rode on Alice in Wonderland tea cups.  They went so fast that I got dizzy.   That night I saw Mickey Mouse conduct the fireworks.  They were awesome!

I can't wait to go on vacation again!

2 comments:

  1. Did you go to Ariel's grotto?
    -Sophia😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your favorite thing you did at Disneyland Emily M? My favorite thing at Disneyland was Splash Mountain. My second favorite was Star Tours.
    JONAS

    ReplyDelete