Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Student Blogger: Sophia

Hi, I'm Sophia and I will tell you about the animal show at the Sacramento Zoo. First, I learned about macaws, snakes, armadillos, alligators and hedgehogs. At the end I petted the snake, alligator and a hedgehog. I was scared to pet the alligator because it didn't have a rope tied around its mouth. And believe it or not, the hedgehog wasn't even prickly! Ha ha! My favorite part was when the armadillo ran under my legs! I think the next show will be good too.
Again I'm Sophia and here's a video of the armadillo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLNikkqHxAo&feature=youtu.be


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,

    I like when the armadillo ran under the people legs. That part was funny! How did the bumps feel on the alligator's back? Did you see a large alligator? Did the snake bite you? My favorite animal that you talked about is a macaw because it reminds me of a movie called Rio. Have you seen Rio?

    Sincerely,
    Trésor

    ReplyDelete