Saturday, September 20, 2014

Another Busy Week!

My first graders are awesome bloggers! Together, we wrote over 200 words telling you about our week! (Yes... we counted!)

We ate lunch. –Noah K.

We learned about the hedgehog. –Amaru

We did hedgehog art. –Milo

We wrote about hedgehogs. –Emma

We made a movie about hedgehogs. –Jalen


We did zumba. -Parker

We went to lunch and recess. -Jacob

We made a new world map. -Ariana

We read a new book, Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker. –Ainsley

We read Over and Under the snow. –AJ

I was in a YouTube movie. -Isaiah


We learned new chants. -Jacquelyn


We learned about responsibility. -Katherine

My dad was the mystery reader. -Sarah

We learned about carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores. -Rohin

Mrs. Hines came and did Kind Kids Club with us and we made a card for someone at the school. -Eliana

We did Reader’s Workshop. -Olivia

I gave Miss Kloczko two new books and she got super excited and gave me a hug. -Cedric

We got team points for being responsible. -Milana

We had picture day. -Analisa

We read a lot of books. -Leila

We had Fun Friday and we made hedgehogs with paper, paint, glue, googly eyeballs, and a toothpick.-Thomas

We have new teams and I am on the Fallow Deer. -Courtney

We learned about True or False during math. -Noah T.
Check out our True or False Digital Challenge here!

We learned that hedgehogs have spines. -Wesley

We practiced responsibility by solving our own problems. And something I really loved? We showed kindness to each other and our families. Check out Digital Challenge #3 and read about all of our Random Acts of Kindness. –Miss Kloczko



Thanks for reading our post! Leave a comment for us!

6 comments:

  1. Good job Cedric giving a gift without there being an occasion. Unexpected gifts are often the most appreciated. Also, the second hedgehog is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are such smart and kind first graders! It makes me so happy reading about all of the things you are learning and doing in your class. Plus, I LOVE HEDGEHOGS!
    Love,
    Mrs. Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What amazing hedgehogs. What else did you learn about hedgehogs?

    I can't wait until you are all big third graders and you can teach me more about ungulates!

    Cedric, it was very kind of you to get books for your teacher! I'm sure she really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! First graders, looks like you had an awesome week. So many great ideas for kindness from your kindness Padlet. Hedgehogs are awesome, but they also kind of scare me too. They look mean. Are they mean?

    Mr. Wood

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI we are Melina and Sam from fifth grade. WOW that was awesome how you helped the butterfly Kathrene !I: think it is amazing how you help nature and animal outside of school I hope you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are fifth grade also Parker that was awesome you took a shower without having to be told to hurry up. we think all of these story's are amazing from all of these wonderful kids.

    ReplyDelete