Thursday, March 5, 2015

Monster Manners

In this story, Monster teaches us about all of the times he can say "excuse me." Today we read this story, and then the kids got to choose to either make a list of times to say "excuse me," or times to say "please" in their writer's notebooks.

Here's what they came up with!

I say "please" when I ask for a cookie. -Emma

I say "excuse me" when I burp! -Parker

I say "please" when I ask for a new pet. -Wesley

I say "excuse me" when I am stuck because there are people in the way. -Milana

When do you like to hear your first grader say "please" or "excuse me," parents? Leave a comment below!

*All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.
*Remember to sign your name, so we know who is commenting!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you use your manners! Keep up the good work. Jacobs mom

    ReplyDelete