Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Student Blogger: Anshika

Story of Cancun
File:Cancun Beach.jpg 
On Wednesday, December 23rd, I went to Cancun with my family. I enjoyed flying in the airplane. We put  our suitcases in the compartment. I played UNO with my brother. I drank some orange juice and ate Ritz. I saw the earth while sitting in the airplane. We had a connecting flight from Denver and then we finally arrived in Cancun. We went to the hotel and rested for an hour and then went out for dinner. We ate Mexican food. It was delicious. We booked a combo tour for Xcaret and Xel Ha. The next day we went to Xcaret. I put on a life jacket and flippers and swam in the river with my family. We watched dolphins swimming in the river. I had fun sitting in the hammock and then we went for lunch and we ate a delicious buffet. We went to the beach and had lots of fun. I watched an acrobatic show and ate popcorn. We went back to our hotel. The second day I went to Xel Ha, another tourist place, and I did cliff jumping from 30 feet. I also did a zipline and fell in the water. It was so much fun. The third day day I went to Chichenitza and learned something new about Mayans. They built a pyramid. I took a picture with my family. There was a lizard keeping guard for the Mayans because the Mayans don't exist anymore. I took pictures of the lizard. It was cool. I bought a Chichenitza bag. Then we went back to our hotel. The next day in the morning I went to the kids club. I had fun playing ping pong. We flew back home in the afternoon and I was happy to be back to my sweet home.

Did you like Anshika's post? Leave her a comment!


1 comment: