Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Student Blogger: Tanaya

What I did on my Winter Break:

I went to Lake Tahoe with my cousin. He was 13 years old. It was snowing. It was fun.
We were in a hotel room but we were in different room . We stayed a night. We had breakfast.
We went to sled. It was fun. After Lake Tahoe we drove to San Francisco.
We went to Muir Woods. After we went to our hotel room but we were in different room. We ate pizza. We played one game, Uno. We stayed a night. We had breakfast. We did 17 mile drive. It was fun. We went to Mystery Spot. It was fun. We got a shark tooth and a lollipop and magnet. WE GOT A TOUR AT MYSTERY SPOT! We went back to the hotel. We slept. We had breakfast. We went to Crookedest Street. It was fun. We went to Pier 39. We looked at shops. My favorite thing at the shops was the shells. I saw a lion seal. Here is a video.


My cousin went back to Dubai. Then my 15 year old cousin and 11 year old cousin came for a sleepover. They got us gifts and we got them gifts. After we did a magic show.
We went to sleep. We woke up. We went to ice skate. I did not know how to skate and my cousin taught me to skate.

A video of my skate:

Did you like Tanaya's post? Leave her a comment below!

*Remember to sign your name so we know who is commenting!
**All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tanaya,
    I loved the sea lions it looked like they were sleeping.
    love, your friend,Lea

    ReplyDelete