Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Student Blogger: Isandro

My Trip To Alaska
By: Isandro

We went on an airplane to Alaska. It took five hours to get there and my cousin came with us.

We saw the Northern Lights on the airplane. They were white instead of green and blue.

Alaska is cold. We saw it snow for a little bit.

We went ice skating at my friend's house. We went sledding and we crashed into the snow.

We stayed at my grandma and grandpa's house. I want to go to Alaska again, but next time I want to go in the summer!


Did you like Isandro's post? Leave him a comment below!

*Remember to sign your name so we know who is commenting!
**All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Isandro,
    I never seen the northern lights. I never thought the northern lights would be white.
    love your friend,Lea

    ReplyDelete