Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student Blogger: Elliott

Three weeks ago, I shot a water rocket with my dad and my brother.  We went to Tanzanite Park. It had a huge field. The water rocket was made from a soda bottle with fins on the side. The fins were attached to the threads on the bottle. We took a tire pump and we hooked a tube to it.  Then the tube was connected to a cork which was connected to bottom of the soda bottle.  We filled the bottle 1/3 full of water.  We pumped about five to ten times.  It had so much pressure, it popped off the cork and it went 100 feet straight up.  It was very fun.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is awesome I tried that with Diet Cola.
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliott I had a water rocket wants and it went about 50 feet. I realy liked your blog post.Did you catch it.your friend chase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliott,

    That is so cool. I want to do that someday.

    Peyton

    ReplyDelete