Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Student Blogger: Jonas

My name is Jonas. My dog's name is Scout. He is the best pet ever! He will lay with you a lot and likes to sleep in my room a lot. He is really old. He is 14 years old. I love my Scouter-dog. I like my cat too. She is soft. Her name is Calpurnia but we just call her kitty. She likes to cuddle with us. She's whilte and the best cat ever!

I also like Minecraft. I have the pocket edition that costs 7 bucks. It is my favorite game in the whole entire universe because you can build with all kinds of blocks. I love Minecraft.

On Friday we're going to Disneyland. Later I will post pictures of how much fun I had in Disneyland.

Later this summer I hope my grandma and grandpa will take me to Lego Land.
It will be the best!

Love,

JONAS

1 comment:

  1. Jonas,
    I am glad for you and Scout.

    I am going to Disneyland too Jonas, next Monday.

    Love,
    Emily M.A.12

    ReplyDelete