Thursday, April 3, 2014

Student Blogger: Angela

Hi, I am Angela.
I want to talk about my favorite character. My favorite character is named Underdog. He has speed of lightning and roar of thunder. When I saw the movie, Underdog saw three dogs. The dogs teased him, but he did not care about them, so Underdog blew away one of the dogs fur. It was so funny. The dog’s skin was pink. You better watch the movie. Have you seen the movie in stores? If you have already seen it, it is ok. I really like Underdog. Watch this video. You will have fun.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I have not seen Underdog, but I will ask my mom if she can buy it. And I liked the video. It was funny. Would you share the movie with me? Maybe we could have a play date some day and then we could watch the movie. Did you go to the movie theater and watch the movie with popcorn?

    Sincerely,
    Trѐsor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Angela,
    I like the video it makes me want to watch the movie.

    from,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela,
    I love the video!
    love,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Angela,
    I really like this video a lot. It is funny.
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, Underdog is a super cool pup, I am amazed by all the things he does. He flies, rescues people, plus he has the speed of light wooow. No wonder why, you like him so much...
    Love Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was funny. Wouldn't you like to have a dog like that!
    Your Friend,
    Emily Meyer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Underdog show you posted. It was really funny at the end. It was the coolest.

    Love Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Angela,
    Can I watch the movie with you.
    Love,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete