Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Student Blogger: Peyton

On Saturday me and my mom went skiing at Sugar Bowl ski resort in Lake Tahoe.  I always have a soccer game on Saturdays but I had a bye this past week.  First, we got dressed so we would not be cold at the mountain.  Then, we drove to the mountain and got on the gondola. Once we arrived at the ski lodge we put our skis on and made our way to the ski lift to head to the top of the mountain.  When we arrived at the top of the mountain we glided down the slope. I worked so hard that I finally I was able to rent poles.  I did a good job with my poles only falling one time! When it was closing time we jumped back on the gondola and went back to our  car and left for home.  It was an AWESOME trip!!

From,

Peyton

7 comments:

  1. That is really cool that you can ski, I want to learn how to snowboard. It sounds like you had lots of fun.

    Love,
    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peyton, skiing sounds like FUN!! I wonder what mountain you went over. What was the temperature? Were you cold? Did your dad come? Your blog was great!

    Sincerely,
    Trèsor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad did not come because he stayed home to watch my younger brother. The temperature was around 38 degrees. I was hot. Thank you for reading my blog.

      Delete
  3. I have a house in Lake Tahoe and my Dad go skiing too!
    - Sophia 😝

    ReplyDelete
  4. its fun to be on top of a mountain. was it full of snow?
    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun skiing with my mom and there was lots of snow.

      Delete
  5. Good job Peyton for only falling once and you are the best first time skiier ever!

    ReplyDelete