Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Student Blogger: Trèsor

My NAM Experience - Part 1
Last year, my mom took me and my sister to a meeting about a pageant. We didn’t know that it was actually an audition to be a State Finalist for the National American Miss Organization.  We call it NAM for short.  It’s like the Miss America pageant for younger girls.  In this program, girls learn how to conduct themselves in a job interview, how to speak with confidence and gain a special poise that will help them in whatever they do in life. We had to do a photo shoot, an interview and a runway without any time to practice. My mom was nervous, but I wasn't. I had fun taking pictures and doing the interview. We had to wait for a letter to be sent in the mail to find out if we were chosen as State Finalists. Stay tuned for my next blog to find out what happened.

Sincerely,
Trѐsor

This is a picture from my photo shoot last year.

1 comment:

  1. Allyson my sister pretends to be in a pageant!
    - Sophia

    ReplyDelete