Saturday, March 29, 2014

Student Blogger: Tony

It is spring time, which means baseball season is here. This is my fifth season of playing baseball. I played for Wildcats, Giants, Blue Team, Tarheels, and this season I am playing for the Oregon Ducks! We played our first game this past Saturday, and we won! It was opening day for our team. It was a lot of fun! I saw two of my friends from school. They are Chase and Roberto. They play on a different team. I hope I play against them. I like to play shortstop and first base. I have a lot of friends on my team. One friend on my team goes to my school. It is Nic. He is in Mrs. Luhrsens class. I really love baseball. I enjoy watching it too. My favorite teams are the Giants and Yankees. Go Ducks! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool how you get to play for popular teams.
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tony, i don't know anything about baseball. Can you teach me?

    Your friend,
    Aekas

    ReplyDelete