- Spyhopping - "when a whale pokes his head out of the water to see what's going on"
- External - "anything on the outside"
- Persuade - "to make someone agree with you"
- Habitat - "food, water, shelter, and space"
- Carnivore - "animals that have sharp, pointed teeth that only eat meat"
- Woodland - "a place that has trees, shrubs, sunlight, and shade."
- Nocturnal - "animals that hunt during the night and sleep during the day"
- Diurnal - "animals that hunt during the morning and sleep at night"
Watch this video of our class doing a signal word!
Did you like Kyler's post? Leave a comment below!