Friday, March 7, 2014

Student Blogger: Angela

On Tuesday, we went to a field trip.  We rode the bus to Old Sacramento. I was so excited about it.  I sat next to my friend Oceana. The first thing we did when we got there was to go to the park. I saw swings and the next thing I know is I was up and down.  Second, we went to a school. We learned how to curtsy, and use our manners.  Third, we rode a train. I felt a little weird; it was my very first time in a train. I really loved the ride. I wish I could ride it again.  Fourth, we ate lunch. I ate a sandwich, a banana, and I drank apple juice. It was so yummy.  Finally we went to the museum.  I saw a train, and some paintings. I got on the train. I thought it was real, but it wasn't. There were some statutes of people. I said hi to them, but they didn't even move. That was incredible. They really look like real people.  I really, really, really had so much fun. I can’t wait for our next field trip.

By Angela

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you really like the trip from your school and having fun with your friend Oceana. from POP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, The field trip sounds like it was full of excitement! Thank you for sharing a detailed story about your fun day. Oceana's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I had fun to on the train it was bumpy. Love Oceana. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela it was good fun riding on the train
    and it was fun visiting the train station was,in Angela,your very very very very very very very best friend in the whole world Oceana,

    ReplyDelete