Thursday, March 13, 2014

Student Blogger: Elliott


Hi, my name is Elliott.  I am going to tell you about my baseball season. I have been hitting and catching.  My first game is on March 22nd, 2014. As you can see, I have a picture with me and a baseball chart that my dad and I have been working on. We made the picture because I do not know the rules of the game.  My team name is the White Sox.  It is named after the Chicago White Sox.  My Coach's name is Eddie. My Manager is Nick. I love baseball.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Elliott,
    I love baseball, too! And just like you, my dad taught me a lot about baseball when I was your age and we still talk about baseball all the time! That's a great chart. Maybe I can watch one of your games this season!
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elliott,
    I like your teams name. I'd like to come to one of you games.
    Love, Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elliott,
    I want to go to one of your games!
    Love,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete