Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Student Blogger: Oceana

Hello! I am Oceana. I am making a blog post about butterflies. I got the butterfly garden kit from Santa for Christmas. Today my mom is going to order the caterpillars. We will get the caterpillars sent to us in the mail. They will arrive in 1 to 3 weeks. When they arrive in the mail, we will put them in the butterfly house that I am holding in the picture. It will be exciting and cool to grow butterflies! Look for my next post when the caterpillars arrive.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Oceana,
    You sure got a nice Christmas present! How many caterpillars are you going to get in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oceana,
    I had a butterfly kit in my kindergarten class a couple of years ago. My students loved to check the butterfly house each day they came to school. What kind of butterflies do you hope to get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice! I can't wait for your next post to see the butterflies.

    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Oceana,

    Did you know that I have that same butterfly kit. My grandma and grandpa are going to get me caterpillars soon. We will have to share stories about our butterflies.

    From, Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oceana,
    I am amazed at your deep interest in butterflies. You searched out numerous butterfly books from the public library. After reading them all, you are now a butterfly expert! I am excited to watch the caterpillars turn into butterflies, together with you.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete