Saturday, March 29, 2014

Student Blogger: Trèsor

Me and Mommy's Trip to Applebee's!

Most of the family went to basketball practice with dad.  Me and my mommy stayed home to finish homework. My mom said we could do something special after we were done. After I did all that homework, we went to a special place called Applebee's. It was fun there with just me and mommy. Normally, our family goes together. My mom let me order my own food. I got a hamburger, fries, chips and salsa. My mom got different food. She ate chicken wontons, but saved most of it for my dad. Another surprise is that my mom ordered me a Shirley Temple drink. A Shirley Temple is like lemon-lime soda with cherry flavor. It was my first time tasting it and it was delicious. There were 5 cherries in my drink and I ate them all. We normally don't drink soda, so I only had a little of it.  I had fun eating with mommy!

Sincerely,
Trèsor

No comments:

Post a Comment