Friday, March 7, 2014

Student Blogger: Elliott

All About Cheetahs & Peregrine Falcon

My favorite animal is a cheetah because it can run 72 miles per hour.  That means that it can go 72 miles in one hour, but it can only go for a quarter of a mile at this speed.  It is the fastest land animal on the planet. The peregrine falcon's speed is 240 miles per hour.  When the peregrine falcon flies up and then dives down it reaches maximum speed, which the cheetah can't catch.  The peregrine falcon is the fastest animal in the world, faster than a cheetah. I still like a cheetah more because it goes as fast as a car. I wish I could run that fast.  I am playing baseball and I can run very fast around the bases, probably 10 miles per hour. I love cheetahs & peregrine falcons, but I still like Cheetahs more.

Sincerely, Elliott
Cheetah running full speed
Peregrine falcon in an athletic dive


4 comments:

  1. Hi Elliott,

    I enjoyed reading your information about the Cheetahs and Falcons. It was very interesting. I like the Cheetahs best of all!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks grandma

      LOVE,
      Elliott

      Delete
    2. I think that cheetahs are cute. I think that Falcons are scary. I liked your story.

      Emily M.

      Delete
  2. Dear Elliott,
    Wow elliott I love your writing I am so impressed with your work keep up the good work.
    Sincerely,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete