Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Everything is Legos! (Student Blogger: Amaru)

I love Legos!!!  Did you know that I have a new Lego set? It is a Chima set.
I have lot of Legos. Legos are bricks that you can stick together to build creations.  It's lots of fun!
My favorite sets are the Chima sets because I like Worriz. Chima is a series with bad guys and good guys. All the characters are different types of animals like ravens, wolves, lions, eagles, elephants, vultures, crocodiles, gorillas, bears, and beavers.  My favorite are the wolves because Worriz is a wolf.  Each animal boss has its own clan.

I like going to the mall to get new sets. The Lego Store has lots of sets like Ultra Agents, Chima, Star Wars, Ninjago, and Princess ones.

Legos are awesome!

(P.S. Comment under here.)

*All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.
*Remember to sign your name, so we know who is commenting.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post, Amaru! You have made some pretty cool stuff! I did not know that there was a lego store at the mall, so I'll have to check it out.

    Keep blogging!
    Love, Miss Kloczko
    P.S. Clever title! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Legos too! It looks like you have a time of them. I have bee building the Creator series of buildings lately. I'm hoping to get a Lego Mindstorms EV3 set for a future Lego Robotics club.
    Mr. Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection you have Amaru. Do you collect the Mixels? If not, check them out because they make fun creatures. Keep on building because "Everything is Awesome!!!!" Jacob's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey amaru ilove leygoes to.
    from
    rohin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like Legos to Love courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear,Amaru
    I like Legos too. I have three lego sets. One of them is Elsa's ice palace. The second one is Rapunzel's tower. The third one is Ariel's boat. I like your legos. You have a lot. Love, Katherine

    ReplyDelete