Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Love Basketball (Student Blogger: Rohin)


My name is Rohin, and I'm 6.5 years old. I love basketball! I play for the league in Natomas. My team is called the Warriors. I play a few different positions on my team. Sometimes I play shooting guard, power forward and I also play small forward. It's always fun playing-especially when we WIN! 

Not only do I like playing basketball but I love to watch basketball too! I love watching the games live on tv and going to the Kings games with my dad! I love eating hot dogs at the game. My favorite players who play for the Kings are: Rudy Gay, DeMarcus Cousins, Jason Thompson, Darren Collison, Ben Maclamore and Quincy Miller. Quincy Miller is one of the newest players on the team and he's playing pretty well. He scored 15 points last week, when the Kings played against the Warriors. 

I love watching and playing basketball!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a basketball expert! I think I might like to go to a Kings game soon. Or maybe I can watch you play some day!
    Keep blogging!
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rohin!
    I never knew you knew so much about basketball! One time I went to the Kings game and sat right next to the court. Thanks for writing!
    Love,
    Mrs. Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be a great asset to your team to be able to play all those positions. We have only been to a few Kings games but they are very fun to watch and the food is fun to eat. I do not know many of the players but since I grew up in a small town named Quincy I will have to choose Quincy Miller as my favorite player Thanks for keeping us updated on our local team
    Alanna Longhurst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didn't know all those Kings players names. You are a huge fan!! Pretty soon you will be doing your first slam dunk! Go Rohin. Great blog. Jacob's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rohin,

    I loved hearing about you playing and watching basketball. I don't play any basketball, but I love to watch basketball, too. I will miss the Kings when they move to their new stadium. It will be harder to go to games. At least they will still be on TV. I hope you keep improving and enjoy playing for a long time.

    Sincerely,

    Sara (Katherine's Mother)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the Sacramento Kings too! Parker has talked about wanting to join a basketball team, it's sounds like a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are you eating a giant hot dog?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Love,
    Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is your most favorite player love, NoahT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i Love Basketball to Love courtney

    ReplyDelete