Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fish Tale (Student Blogger: Katherine)

Hello! I am glad you are here! I wanted to tell you how I got two fish! One of them is Rudolph. He's from the North Pole at Santa's workshop! The other fish is Elsa because she is blue. She's from Pet Smart! I got Rudolph a year ago on Christmas. Rudolph is orange on the body and tail, but he has a teeny tiny spot that's blue on his tail. He's a betta and he's friendly to me. My friend, Kate, thought Rudolph was lonely. Last week, we went to Pet Smart. And guess what! I got a new fish. I named her Elsa. When I introduced her to Rudolph, he was chasing her and not being a good host. I hope they can become friends. The End!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Katherine - I have 2 fish too. I am happy that you have 2 fish also. I like your fish.
    Ainsley
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine. Jacob has 1 fish called Finn Finn. Your fish are pretty and I like their colors. Enjoy your new fish. Jacob's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like fish to Love courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna has a bluefish that look a lot like Elsa. She didn't name the fish yet. Maybe one day, she will bring her fish to your house for a play date. We all miss you Katherine! 🍀 -Komoyimo

    ReplyDelete