Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pokemon (Student Blogger: Jacob)

I like Pokemon because they have collectible cards.  I use my cards to battle against other people, especially Jalen.
I started out with a Pokemon card with the maximum damage of 50.  Now I have a card with 150 damage.
Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon card, even though he only has a maximum damage of 40. This is Ash's beginner Pokemon. Ash is a Pokemon trainer. He also has Oshawott which is a water type Pokemon. Scraggy is another one of Ash's Pokemon. Snivy is also his Pokemon.
The object of trading cards is to get stronger Pokemon cards to win battles.

Ash travels with friends to different cities to earn badges. These badges help him become a Pokemon Master. A Pokemon master is the highest level of battle.

Pokemon evolve into stronger Pokemon. For example, Tangela is a basic Pokemon who evolves into Tangrowth. He goes from 20 maximum damage to 60 maximum damage.
One of my "EX" Pokemon named Gallade has up to 130 damage. You can only use 130 damage for one turn but not the next turn.
I like Pokemon!!!!!!!!!

*All comments must be approved by Miss Kloczko.
*Remember to sign your name, so we know who is commenting!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome post, Jacob! Do you know the Pokemon song? I used to have some Pokemon cards when I was little, but I am not a Pokemon expert like you! I'm impressed!

    Keep blogging!
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I think you are going to need to do a lesson on Pokemon cards. I don't totally understand them. Michael tried to teach me, but I'm still a bit confused. Thank you sharing your knowledge.

    Mr. Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jacob! That's a lot of Pokemon cards! What a cool collection.
    Mrs. Landry (Mila's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob you did such a great job on your blog!! I am very proud of you! And you have a crazy big collection of cards too. Here's to becoming a Pokemon Master. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacob, you sure sound like a Pokemon expert! You must have a great memory to remember all those characters and their powers. The trading part of the game sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing your Pokemon knowledge with us in this blog!
    Janet (Amaru's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how many pokemon cards you have. I lost my pokemon cards.
    From,
    Rohin

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay jacob i like pokemon to.do you relember wene ash yousd the water and grond tipe pokemon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear jacob i like your pokemon.
    from leila

    ReplyDelete
  9. the one up top is mine from jalen

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi i love pokemon to love aj

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love pokemon to Love courtney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Jocob
    i cant believe how much POKE'MON CARDS YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Analisa and Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete