Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lion Dance (Student Blogger: Cedric)

Hello. One time I went to the mall for a Chinese New Years celebration.  While I was waiting for my friend Jershon I watched the Lion Dance.  There were lots of different colored lion costumes.  The lions were moved by having two people. The person that controls the back legs has to lean over and have a flat back.  The head person holds the head and can move the mouth, eyes, and ears. After the dance, I got to put on one of the lion costumes! It was AWESOME! Would you like to try on the Lion costume? 



3 comments:

  1. Dear Cedric,
    Cool blog post! I love that you got to see this while we were studying Asia. What good timing! Were there any other animal costumes at the celebration?
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Cedric. What a beautiful Lion costume. Did you see lots of different costumes. Jacob's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cedric
    It sounds cool
    Love
    Analisa and Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete