Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nature at Disneyland (Student Blogger: Katherine)

Oh!  Hello!  I didn't know you were there.  I am going to tell you about my Disneyland trip.  My favorite ride is Splash Mountain because I get to hear my favorite song, Zipadi-do-da!  I like all the nice animal characters.  The mean characters are a wolf, a bear, and two vultures.  Even though I like the characters and rides, I really like the nature at Disneyland.  I have seen a Hawaiian flower, 

hummingbirds, ducklings,

coniferous trees,

rosemary bushes, a white plant called Dusty Miller,

an earthworm,

a racoon, lizards, and butterflies.  I even got to plant something with Tinkerbell.

I bet you didn't think there is so much nature at Disneyland.  I bet you didn't know you are nature, too!

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I love nature too. Thanks for sharing!
    Wesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine,
    I love all of the pictures and your writing is awesome! It sounds just like you are talking to me! I like nature, too. I think that's why first grade is so cool. :)
    Keep writing!
    Love,
    Miss Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine,
    Oh my gosh, that picture of you is amazing! Those glasses are very cool. Do you know that the first line of your post is my FAVORITE? I cracked up when I read it. Great post- keep writing!
    Love,
    Mrs. Kloczko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine,
    It looks like you had a wonderful time and the weather was amazing. My family loves Splash Mountain and will ride it over and over again. It is wonderful that you are able to take the time to look at all the beautiful nature around you when so much else is going on.
    Alanna Longhurst

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine,
    It looks like you had an amazing trip to Disneyland. It is one of my most favorite places. I had no idea there was so much nature. I will have to look next time we go. You should ask Michael about his trip over Christmas. The Tower of Terror was his favorite ride.

    Mr. Wood (and Michael's Dad)

    ReplyDelete